ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 for sale...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Hey guys!
So im looking to buy a 182. I was looking on PistonHeads and found a 182, 54 plate, orange, for sale for £2,800. Its got 29,500 miles on the clock. What do you guys reckon? It seems ridiculously cheap. I HPI'd it and it's clear. Plate is KB54 GYU.
Thanks!
Laura.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
£2800 blimey if it were £4800 i'd be sceptical TBH

There's loads of crap like that about, usually its a con where a chap says he live abroad and needs to get rid of his car as he doesn't need it anymore yadda yadda yadda!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Got a reply:

Hi mate,

Thank you for your interest in buying car.The vehicle in exellent condition and runs perfect, It has never been involved in any kind of accident, and it has got no mechanical problems,the road tax is paid until next year also it is HPI clear.Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well.I`m an arhitect and i worked in UK for the last 1 year and I've purchased the car there. My project is finished now, so currently I'm in Italy. I've bring the car home with me. I decided that is better to sell it because it`s still registered in the UK and it`s a right-hand drive car so it`s hard for me to drive it here where all the cars are left-hand drives, and I have to pay a lot of money to register it in this country.I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal circumstances.If you have other questions about the car not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
How do you know its a scam, the arse has dropped out the market and he probably just wants rid of it!

I emailed pistonheads being the nice guy i am and they replied saying it was a scam and the advert has been removed and the seller banned for life

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Got a reply:

Hi mate,

Thank you for your interest in buying car.The vehicle in exellent condition and runs perfect, It has never been involved in any kind of accident, and it has got no mechanical problems,the road tax is paid until next year also it is HPI clear.Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well.I`m an arhitect and i worked in UK for the last 1 year and I've purchased the car there. My project is finished now, so currently I'm in Italy. I've bring the car home with me. I decided that is better to sell it because it`s still registered in the UK and it`s a right-hand drive car so it`s hard for me to drive it here where all the cars are left-hand drives, and I have to pay a lot of money to register it in this country.I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal circumstances.If you have other questions about the car not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

just like i said then

There's loads of crap like that about, usually its a con where a chap says he live abroad and needs to get rid of his car as he doesn't need it anymore yadda yadda yadda!!!