ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 glovebox

What have you in your glovebox, how cheap of reno.

You get nice renaultsport seats, steering wheel etc, but its let down by an expression nameplate in the glovebox, surely they could do a renaultsport one.

Volvo S60 T5

Ile have a look next time I get to work on one, lol.

Bloody reno!!

I got nothing in my glovebox other than a load of crap and a sat nav computer.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Buy a cliosport keyring cut the ring off and round it off, mount it in the recess.

Job done.

Quote: Originally posted by delboy 182 on 26 September 2004

What have you in your glovebox, how cheap of reno.

You get nice renaultsport seats, steering wheel etc, but its let down by an expression nameplate in the glovebox, surely they could do a renaultsport one.
OI!!! watch how you use the word expression, it offends us mighty expression owners!! :oops:

7.6cc :D

I have lots of Turkish Delight wrappers in my glovebox (not a 182 though sorry)

oh........thats not what you meant is it?

Ford Fiesta

you shouldnt have an expression badge in there. It was good to have a dynamique badge on the dynamique models, shame renaultsport couldnt be arsed putting a badge in that place.

I have a light that comes on when I open the glove box in there, a blue flap for the air conditioning system, a map, torch, penknife, pen, notepad, phone charger, a-z, McDonalds find me booklet and numerous other items.