ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 INLET MANIFOLD

clio 182 sport
been told there is an upgrated inlet for the 182 is this true any ideas how much does it make a difference and where could i get 1 from any help would b really great as i have just put a stainless on and induction looking for my next step :) cheers

A4 Avant
It's supposed to help low down bhp on a 172. Not sue if there are any other benefits and they normally go for a premium!

Ignore this as I was talking about the exhaust manifold!

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra 300
Yeah, on some cars they make quite a difference, others not so much. Apparently make a bit more of an impact on a 172

A4 Avant
It's the std. exhaust manifold off a 182. Costs a fortune with very little gain!

Don't forget you'd need to mod a 172 exhaust to fit it!

A4 Avant
God damn it I misss read the first post!:eek:

Inlet manifold on a 182 is supposed to be better cast than a 172. If you have one with RS on it then thats supposed to be the best with no modifications!

clio 182 sport
heard angelworks do an up grated inlet not the exhaust manifold lol wondered if any1 has changed theres on a 182??

clio 182 sport
great help m8 does it make much difference?? wot should be my nxt step after gettin the inlet done???