ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Ipod Connection

182 Cup
I have searched on the forum, I was told you can connect an aux cable to the standard 182 stereo in through the back. Has anyone done this or is it just a myth?

CHeers JP

182 Cup
Cheers lads, ya mine is a 55 plate and has update list on the radio, Deer Dodger which one of those on connects 2 would be best? also had a look at the pdf and is it plug and play or will I have to splice the loom into the radio loom?

MT Audio....all the kits that are on connect 2 are 12v only is that right? so I need to get an adapter for my Iphone to take it down to 5V is that correct?

Cheers JP

RB 182 Cup
I've not used it, but if you google (images) the head unit you've got, you should find a photo of its back plate. Or take it out.

Have a look and see if there is a hole in the socket connector in the back that matches the Connects2 blue plug. If there is, I imagine it will work, but i'm guessing as has been pointed out by others, it won't charge unless you add an adapter to the iPod / iPhone plug.