ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Jack Part No.

Can someone do me a favour and tell me what the part number is for the jack that comes with the 182.

It's a long story but my jack broke and got replaced by the monkeys that work at Renault by the wrong jack and now they have taken my original jack away - so I need the part number for them to order the correct one.

If someone could have a look and post it that would be appreciated.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Well going of the oval plate number ( CB22 ) its stating the jack is only available in kit form - part number 8200122487

Clio 172mk2
try ebay or scappers. and why did the 182 come with a jack when u didnt have a sparewheel to change

biojo said:
try ebay or scappers. and why did the 182 come with a jack when u didnt have a sparewheel to change

They have to come with a jack as standard I think to make the car road legal eventhough there isn't a spare.