ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Laser Tracking results....Guru needed

Right had the tracking done by ELITE the other day on my 182 and here are the finished results,

The front which is adjustable camber, castor and toe has now measured up well but the rear is not, here are the results of the rear only;

Left Rear Rear Right Rear

-1.40 Camber 0.20 Total Toe -1.37 Camber

0.12 Toe 0.02 Thrust Angle 0.08 Toe

Alot of people including myself wont/dont understand those measurements, but the printout that Elite gave to me also shows these colours. Basically the more green there is the better it is. Black represents a measurement that could not be read clearly or something like that.

The whole front measurements are all green because they are adjustable.

Because the rear is non adjustable do you think that the measurements should be spot on?

Could these measurements ever be spot on anyway when the car was made?

Is there anything that could be causing the rear to be out like that ie mechanical, suspension components etc, admitably its not alot but it is still out??

Should the car go back to renault to investigate the matter further?

Comments and advice please

Rob.

[Edited by rwaterman on 04 March 2005 at 2:11pm]

Embarrassed to say

How much was the front out. Its not like your dealing with an OPC, Renault will probably say its within its acceptable tolerance for error or something.

The front mesurements before it was carried out;

Left Front Front Right Front

-0.38 Camber -0.17 Total toe -0.38 Camber

2.27 castor -0.18 Steer Ahead 2.41 Castor

-0.26 Toe 0.09 Toe

Now all the front are in the green,

Cupsportmad i wondered whether or not that there would be an acceptable tollerance level to things like this. Anyone else had similar..............

Whats OPC?

[Edited by rwaterman on 04 March 2005 at 2:26pm]

Embarrassed to say

The vx220s are way out and you cant get them soughted on warranty, most owners goto scared stiff in daventry to get them done. My mate got his porsches geo soughted by his opc, thats why i mentioned it.