ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 liquid gold, JayBee motors, Banbury

Was wondering what it was doing parked outside? If JayBee were doing some work on it (god forbid!) then surely they shouldv'e had it in their lock up bit?

Clio Trophy
Was wondering what it was doing parked outside? If JayBee were doing some work on it (god forbid!) then surely they shouldv'e had it in their lock up bit?

I was wondering that too, as I went past at sometime after 7 and the dealer was all closer up. Certainly grabbed my attention out of the corner of my eye though!

Golf R soon...
Yeah thats definitely bubbles! Here car is very unique, not hard to miss ;)

She aint bad either :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yey :D

I was SO worried about leaving the car there :( but she was underneath 2 cameras and outside a forecourt/petrol station..

Was more worried about the windows being bricked or something - but was on the phone to them first thing on tuesday morning to make sure it was ok.

As T23PHY said, she was in for some warranty work.. back safe and sound with me now :D

Thanks Daz hehe

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Thought I remembered you talking about it on tues but wasn't sure.