ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 maintainance

182 RB FF
i have just bought myself a clio 182 in racing blue with both the cup packs.been looking for a decent one for like 4 months.hard to find so made up with it.

anyway wanna keep it in absolute top condition so what kind of things should i be doin and when.like what oil etc should i use etc

thinkin of puttin a stainless sytem on it and better brakes etc when they need replacing rather than buyin standard items.thinkin i may as well pay a lil bit more when the time comes and my exhaust is blowin or my brakes need changin.so what are best for them

is this wise to replace aftermarket products.read on some forums that when ppl put on inductionmkits and exhausts etc it ****s the car up and they idle all over the place etc.

any info would be great thanks

182 trackday racer
Is it important to change aux tentioner as well? I have a 29k -05 so cambelt as well as aux belt change is coming up.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
^your aux belt should have already been done. Its 3 yrs or 36k whichever comes first. Age perishes a belt as well as usage.

182 RB FF
cheers ye know about the aux and cambelt intervals and i was thinkin of havin a service done on it soon as someone said so i have piece of mind.

what other things should i be doing.heard ppl say they replace the oil every 6 months.whats the best oil and filters to use etc and other maintainance things like this.