ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 MAKES ME DRIVE LIKE A MAD MAN!

renault clio
Dont know about anybody else but im a sensible driver but No matter when I drive the 182 I always have to drive quick. Not always dangerous but just quick!!

I always find myself looking for Chavs in their cars as well and rich men in their audi's etc who think they are the bollox and try and intice them to race me!!!

Always tell myself to grow up and not to do it again but I just cant help it!!!

Anybody else the same?

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lol,^^^

always on the look out to piss on someones bonfire;) but just latey ive been having a play with much better/faster cars! like a 911 who riped me a new one and a r1 who took the piss by killin me then stoped only to kill me again:eek:

B

Brown.

you wanna try driving a vee.......all it makes you wanna do is drive slow!!!!

i felt my 182 didnt feel smooth unless a was going some

Clio, Nova, Astra
lol,^^^

always on the look out to piss on someones bonfire;) but just latey ive been having a play with much better/faster cars! like a 911 who riped me a new one and a r1 who took the piss by killin me then stoped only to kill me again:eek:

LMAO bet you was gutted

renault clio
glad other peeps feel the same. To be fair though the cliosports are a quick little car. When I first brought mine I had no clue what I was buying, just liked the look.

Didn;t even discover the 5 K Kick untill after 7 days!!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Dont know about anybody else but im a sensible driver but No matter when I drive the 182 I always have to drive quick. Not always dangerous but just quick!!

I always find myself looking for Chavs in their cars as well and rich men in their audi's etc who think they are the bollox and try and intice them to race me!!!

Always tell myself to grow up and not to do it again but I just cant help it!!!

Anybody else the same?

im exactly the same in my cup...... i'm sad to say lol :rasp:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lol,^^^

LMAO bet you was gutted

to be fair i was just pleased that they had a play with me:D

but yer i did wish the car was faster:eek:

clio 172
I find its the other way round, mostly little boy racers in there 206 gti's and focus 170's. of course i muller em ha ha :)

riri - get some ponits that'll slow you down;)

Or as Big Peaches said, get a vee they're for driving slow everywhere !

renault clio
ive already got 6 points everybody. It was for no insurance.

Not as bad as it souinds though As I always follow the law.

320d
i only have 100cc scooter as i am taking my lessons but i still have ago at racing everything i can, i beat nearly any car under a 1.6 for take off lol ;)

What scooter you got mate, i used to have a 50, was a zip sp was a nippy little scooter for around town.

Clio, Nova, Astra
Mines Peugeot Speedfight 2 100cc thats the reason i have mine mate gets me around and to work and back but then i want a clio 1.2 for a year for insurance purposes lol

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i`m the same. if any1 try`s to take over take me, i just boot it lol. i`ve really gotta grow up ;) :(

renault clio
yeah. thats why i got done.

The thing is Ithought I was insured!!

Payed 8 months on the policy and then moved house. A direct debit did not come out my bank and they sent the letter to my old address as I forgot to inform them!!!

I was driving 5 weeks un-insured!!!

6 pints IN10 and a massive fine.

My mate got less for D/D.

Elise S1 B&C 140
yeah. thats why i got done.

The thing is Ithought I was insured!!

Payed 8 months on the policy and then moved house. A direct debit did not come out my bank and they sent the letter to my old address as I forgot to inform them!!!

I was driving 5 weeks un-insured!!!

6 pints IN10 and a massive fine.

My mate got less for D/D.

Gutted, well at least you didnt do it intentionally

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i`ve got 5 points for speeding (cum off in jan nxt year) so i really gotta slow down or just save the cup for track / santa pod.

i wish i could but iv only got a baby at the moment.
its quite nippy though and likes to be driven fast.
and i dont care what anyone says it does 0-60 in 10seconds.

clio 172
Just think pinky that if you and the car are lookin good, whats the point of going fast because no one can see you. :)

I'm sure you will get over it and then when you get piss on by another equally fast or faster car you will give up its not the fastest in the world after all its a clio audi vw bmw etc have just as fast cars in there range

b/g 182, meg tourer
used to be like it first few months i had it. occasionally race ppl still. so used to the car it doesn't even feel very quick anymore. getting used to my mates corrado g60 turbo :) so fast. he works for jabbasport (tuning company). his cars are the b****cks!

172 ph2
ive never thought my 182 was quick,5k kick is crap only works in 1st n 2nd,be better if it was fast from set off rather than booting it round to 5k to move it.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
be reasonable imo. if your o,n a country lane with full vision and a large stretch then enjoy the twisties. If your gona drive like a mad man all the time its gonna cost you. Tyres. Brakes drive shafts. clutch are gona need replacing much sooner and the paper mache gearbox is gona get fooked.