ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 mats question

RS Clio 182

Just taken delivery of my new 182 and found that carselect mats had replaced the mats that are supposed to come with the car. Can anyone tell me what the quality of mats I should be receiving from the renault dealer as im worried they will just send me out cheap ones. Are there any differences?

RS Clio 182

Is the one piece rear mat exclusive to 172/182 mats? If so, then will this tell me if the dealer has sent the correct mats?

Astra VXR 17/05/07

It never ceases to amaze me why cars come with such crappy mats.IMO the mats that came in the 182 are naff but i agree with phunkey about liking the one piece rear one.

RB182cup&golf gti

i got the exec mats in my cup as they forgot to order my sport ones lol - theyre pretty nice as far as mats go

Shhh

I got rubber renault to go mats..ha ha,easy to clean i suppose..

Also...where me spare wheel.? never told me that when i bought it, id wanted some cash back...

Suzuki SV650

The 182 never had a spare wheel...(?!)

Just a can of that foamy Tyre Weld or something..