ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Merchandise & Questions

Renaultsport Clio 182

I called in at my Reno dealer yesterday to pick up a few things for my 182, however I forgot it was sunday and the sales guy wasnt sure of some of the things I wanted. So thought some of you guys might be able to help.

1) Is the J41 Arctic Blue Paint Chip Stick available yet? If so how much is it?

2) The model 182s from Le Catalogue, is there one available in Arctic Blue? Seem to remember someone saying there was - any ideas on the code for this?

3) Is there a Paint Chip Stick available for the Anthracite Alloy wheels? I have a small stone chip on one of my wheels and the white primer is showing.

4) Does anybody elses 182 make a ticking/clicking when it has been turned off? I think its the exhaust system but not sure.

5) Anyone had a Reno service yet on there 182? How much was it?

6) How much are a set of Michelin Exaltos? Trying to pre plan my finances for the summer when they will probably need replacing.

1) yup and jeremy posted the part number in a thread the other day

4) this is the heat sheilds on/around the exhaust contracting after getting hot nothing to worry about

5) prices vary but i would say about £150 is a fair price

6) try mytyres or blackcirlces online for decent tyre prices

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by coope182 on 08 November 2004

1) Is the J41 Arctic Blue Paint Chip Stick available yet? If so how much is it?

2) The model 182s from Le Catalogue, is there one available in Arctic Blue? Seem to remember someone saying there was - any ideas on the code for this?

Think there is only a racing blue at the mo, but havent seen the new catalogue that came out last week

3) Is there a Paint Chip Stick available for the Anthracite Alloy wheels? I have a small stone chip on one of my wheels and the white primer is showing.

4) Does anybody elses 182 make a ticking/clicking when it has been turned off? I think its the exhaust system but not sure.

Yes, as said, this is normal, expanding and contracting of metal of exhaust

5) Anyone had a Reno service yet on there 182? How much was it?

mine cost £150, also needed new brake pads, another £100 fitted

6) How much are a set of Michelin Exaltos? Trying to pre plan my finances for the summer when they will probably need replacing.

bought some a couple of weeks ago from mytyres.co.uk for £78 each

Renaultsport Clio 182

Cheers guys........

Is the touch up stick really that cheap, thought I would be raped for it like I have been finishing my finance agreement early!!! RFS

C