ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 miltek noise on track

182pig

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182 sport cup
Ive done a search on how these are for noise regs on uk circuits.anyone had theres tested and got a noise db reading?it sounds bloody noisey in car when your caining it about.bit worried as doing a trackday in a couple of weeks.did llandlow afew weeks ago but didnt get tested.cheers

Clio 197
I can't comment on an exact db ,
But I do know that they seem to get louder with age.. My system has no blows and it's louder now than when I got the car in December 12, quite a bit louder!

Clio 182
Anyone know the db for a 182 with the older single rear box scorpion and center silencer. Got a track day looming.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Anyone know the db for a 182 with the older single rear box scorpion and center silencer. Got a track day looming.

I have the RS192 so twin box system with decat and mine was 88db - Don't think the old SN019's are much louder tbh, you should be fine.