ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 new prices

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by iwanta172 on 26 June 2004

Hi guys,

Went down to my local dealership today and the best he could do a 182 with suspension/spoiler pack was £13100. I was a bit disappointed with that price as i was sure he would match the internet price i had of 12.5k!

Wasnt that impressed with the performance of the car either (only had 1k miles on the clock - so maybe a bit tight yet?). My 22 year old mk1 golf gti feels faster! Didnt feel much of a push into my seat as i accelerated though the gears - maybe i really needed to give it more stick but i was getting beyond 5k revs. Another annoying thing was the biting point of the clutch was way to high..some thing youd have to get used to!

Think ill try some more dealerships to try and get the price down...
that is a very good price and i doubt you would get it mch lower for a uk dealer car with the options, I would go with that.

Havent noticed my clutch having a high biting point and my car is like lightning, past 5k rev its like a rocket, you will have to keep the revs high though to get its real performance.

got mine for 11600 with sat nav, cup pack and payed an extra 295 for the cup spolier to be fitted at the dealership!!

http://www.nccsales.co.ukwww.nccsales.co.uk

12,600 for

Clio 182, Cup Suspension Pack, Cup Spoiler Pack, 3 years warr (which means its a UK car), 3 years AA roadside, 1 years tax.

Trouble is? - got to wait until September for delivery as Renault apparently shut their factory down for the whole of August! (dont know if its BS or not....but hopefully, it indicates that its not a pre-reg).

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Tangers on 27 June 2004

http://www.nccsales.co.ukwww.nccsales.co.uk

12,600 for

Clio 182, Cup Suspension Pack, Cup Spoiler Pack, 3 years warr (which means its a UK car), 3 years AA roadside, 1 years tax.

Trouble is? - got to wait until September for delivery as Renault apparently shut their factory down for the whole of August! (dont know if its BS or not....but hopefully, it indicates that its not a pre-reg).
it is likely that it will be pre registered as that is how they get the discount that they do.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 27 June 2004

got mine for 11600 with sat nav, cup pack and payed an extra 295 for the cup spolier to be fitted at the dealership!!
this must be F+F to be this cheap

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Tangers on 27 June 2004
http://www.nccsales.co.ukwww.nccsales.co.uk12,600 forClio 182, Cup Suspension Pack, Cup Spoiler Pack, 3 years warr (which means its a UK car), 3 years AA roadside, 1 years tax.Trouble is? - got to wait until September for delivery as Renault apparently shut their factory down for the whole of August! (dont know if its BS or not....but hopefully, it indicates that its not a pre-reg).

Not definately a UK car, as ALL EU cars have 3yr warranty. This has been proven. It used to be the case that cars from Cyprus only had 2yrs, but since May 1st when they joined the EU, they now have 3yr warranty.

Clio 200 Cup packed

Got mine from barkers in preston, Black Gold, 3 month old, 800 miles on the clock, listed for £11.5k and got it for 11k, Cheap fun or what!

Cant wait to pick her up next week!!

Mars Red Clio V6 255

got mine for £13400 racing blue stripes, cup suspension/spoiler pack un registered, uk car very pleased with the price.

www.drivethedeal.com

Update : Ordered mine was told 8 weeks wait and its due in on the 21st july I cant wait , Decided to change to the artic blue though .
Tip though keep haggling as the price will drop like a granny on a icy morning (dan from bb5 quote) , Originally they offered me peanuts for my cup which I might add only covered 1,600 miles and 5 months old . Eventually got a deal which I was happy with in the end of £3,900 to swap .Im just hoping the 182 is a bit quieter on the motorway than the cup :) and looking forward to some aircon again . Will let u lot know if it arrives early ,late or on time .

cheapest ive found for a uk car with both cup opts and met paint is 12,237 from micronetshowroom.com , 2nd cheapest is 12694 from motorprovider.co.uk also a uk car with all the cup opts.

Black 182 + Recaros

I asked Motorprovider for price on 182 CUP and they replied-

"Sorry everything sold and no longer order..."

Matthew

Black 182 + Recaros

I sent the following email to Motorprovider, specifically mentioning the 182-

"Will you be expecting any 182 CUP cars ? Or can you order CUP cars ?

and they replied "Sorry everything sold and no longer order..."

Does seem strange because they are listed on their web page.

Matthew

Black 182 + Recaros

I forgot, I sent 2 emails to Autoprovider, the first reply I got was

"No 182 cup cars sorry"

Which I took as "none in stock", which is why I sent another asking if they could order the 182, which they said no.

Matthew

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

arnold clark here just sold a new one for 11,998 brand new with cup spoilers and suspention in silver

Geoff_172, why did you buy a cup when you could have had the 182 (it was available then, wasnt it)?

And then why swop your Cup for the car you decided only 5 months before you didnt want?

And why have a car at all to do about 10 miles/day?

It would have been cheaper to just take a taxi everywhere!

black golf v6 4 motion

12798 i paid for black gold 182 with cup supension ordered on sat collect on thursday the price on car in showroom was 15331 it is black gold this was from reg vardy sunderland........ i too said i can get one for 12700 from http://www.lloydstsb.co.ukwww.lloydstsb.co.uk car select and he went away came back went away etc until he got me that price.

PEOPLE!! Its very imporant to mention how the finance/money elements are structured of these super-dooper-soundint prices, as the bottom lines could be very different - ignoring the fine print and *total* cost could be very expensive. And misleading.

I am looking to order a 182 in black with sus and spoiler packs 12500 is the cheapest i have been quoted any others i should look at?

Ive paid £13,500 for my 182. With cup spoiler, and suspension. And also a renault I.D. colour.

Still waiting for delivery at the moment, its expected in September. It is true that renault factories close in August.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 25 July 2004
When did you order yours Phunkey Monkeh? I ordered mine mid-June and have been told mid Sept.

Beginning of July mate. Im not holding my breath. They say mid sept to me, but im thinking maybe end of Sept.

Yaris Hybrid

The mid-sept date is a bit dishonest as it is simply calculated by adding what was the lead time (8 to 10 weeks) to the date you ordered the car. It doesnt take account of factory closures though. If the factory really does close in August then we should be thinking late October....

GW Clio 200

Any new deals about. thought I would continue with this thread rather than start another, interested to see if there are any dealers giving offers around the £12,000 mark!!!

3 Series xdrive

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 25 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 25 July 2004

got mine for £12400 from barkers with cup packs(spoiler and suspension)
Are barkers pre reg or imports?
mine was registerd the day i got

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 19 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 25 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 25 July 2004

got mine for £12400 from barkers with cup packs(spoiler and suspension)
Are barkers pre reg or imports?
mine was registerd the day i got - to who though, you or barkers? Do you have the V5 saying you are the first owner with no previous?

Thats what pre-reg is, registered in the garages name before yours and this can be done the same day you pick it up.

dk

911 GTS Cab

taken from the barkers website, they are pre-registered:

Many of the cars sourced will be supplied to the via the UK - in most cases this will mean the car is pre-registered but with delivery mileage. These cars have all the manufacturers UK warranties. The cars are identical to those you will find in a UK showroom.....except for the PRICE!

Clio 182, Audi A3

Im finally changing my 25 yr old Sud Sprint, and was offered a UK 182, metallic paint (no cup bits, much too hard) by a car broker for 12,300. Went back to my dealer who came down from his first 13,700 to 12,995, said theyd have to pre-register but now wont, not that I care much. I wouldnt use a broker (warrenty work could lack goodwill, they insisted on delivering my new engine around 500 miles. No thanks) and took the 12,995. After all, they gave me 4 test drives.