This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
As above, I "might" be buying a 182 (2005) with Recaros fitted. Now there is no disc changer under the seat. Is it easy to fit one? Is the wiring there? Can I get one cheap, if so where from?
Yeh, i've done the same thing. Bought one of ebay with the cable for about £50, got the mounting bracket from renault for about £7, took about 30 mins to install from start to finish. The hardest part is running the cable under the carpet, though I probably would have been lost without the haynes for removing the center console.
The changer is a VDO Dayton CH0600, theres usaully 2 or 3 on ebay.