ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - no front splitter...no car!!

Was finally (after 4 months on order) meant to be collecting 182 tomorrow, and been told that PDI not passed as front weather-shield!? ...presume cup splitter? is missing (usually in the boot) and they will not release the car without it. As none in the country, they have to order the part tonight from France, and been told to expect a week! Can this be true/anyone know where I can get one sooner. One very desperate and frustrated wannabe 182 owner!! :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

No its not the cup splitter. its a bit of plastic that sheilds from weather.

The reason why its missin is they dont fit em at the factory
because when they put em on the transporter and take em off the
splitter catches the ramp on the wagon. So they put the splitter
in the back of the car and fit it on the PDI. Inbetween the
delivery and the pdi the car gets valeted and this is were the
spoiler disappears [usually]. part no 8200248910 is back
ordered and there is no delivery date from france - thats if it
is the splitter. If its an underbody engine tray 8200158846
there available and you should be able to get one overnight.
Both these items should not stop delivery of the car though !

kieran

Thanks a lot Kieran for the info - least I can tackle the dealer and know what Im talking about. Back-order with no delivery date sounds scarey having waited so long so far. Cheers again

dk

911 GTS Cab

dont want to put a damper on things but if it is the splitter, mine also came without one, although they did allow me to take delivery!

I have had it on order for 3 weeks now from France and there is no sign of it yet so I if it is the splitter I would get them to release the car without it as you will be waiting ages otherwise!

Good Luck

Have asked them to do that but they wont budge..they say that they never release cars whe they are incomplete. I said that its an option and why cant it go out just as all the other non-cup ones do and fit it later, but brick wall! What dealer did you get your from dave? did you have to beg to get it released?

Dirty E91

Have you paid for it yet? If you have surely they can;t stop you from having it, part or no part.

dk

911 GTS Cab

mine was from sutton park in coventry and they were very happy to give me the car, didnt want to inconvenience me, good job because as i said its been on order for 3 weeks now!

C

Cupster

Renaults quality checks failed to pick up your car leaving the factory without its roof panel lol :devilish::p