ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Oil

MINI JCW
Where can you get the ELF 5w40 excellium LDX oil from for the 182? I went into Halfords today and they didn’t have any and then I have had a look around on the internet but can’t seem to find anyone selling it. I don’t fancy getting it from Renault as I don’t enjoy being ripped of! Any ideas? Also how much is it?

Your help is much appreciated, thanks

Focus ST
Apparently you can get it from some Total garages but I'm not sure if they stock the 5L bottles or just 1L top-ups.

You can also get it directly from Total Bulter: call 01977 603363 and ask for Debra Hallas and she will sort you out apparently. You may have to buy quite a large quantity though.

Clio 182, Audi A3
Call 01977 603363 and ask for Debra and mention ClioSport..............24lts of Elf Excellium LDX 5W40 fully synthetic £64.01 delivered.

This was on the forum some time ago, and worked fine for me (except I spoke to Cathy). It took a week or so to arrive and there's a freight charge, but it's still great value

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
we recomend Silkoline 5-40 for the clio, lasts well and protects when driving very hard.

its available from oilman or we stock it as well and can be sent out via mail order.

Andy

Clio 197
Grandad said:
Call 01977 603363 and ask for Debra and mention ClioSport..............24lts of Elf Excellium LDX 5W40 fully synthetic £64.01 delivered.

This was on the forum some time ago, and worked fine for me (except I spoke to Cathy). It took a week or so to arrive and there's a freight charge, but it's still great value

Yup, that's what I've ordered.

At around £3 per litre (delivered), it's good value.

Mercedes SLK350
Grandad said:

The price is now £84.04. (October 1st price increase.)