ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182, one touch windows & spoilers

had a test drive today - quite a spunky little fella!

Preferred it to the Civic Type R except for the gearchange.

Anyway one thing that annoyed me was the lack of one touch electric windows - blimey, what year are we in here? Is this easy to sort?

Reckon those spoilers are a waste of money as well. That front one looks like about £10 worth and it hadnt even been fitted properly!

TIA

:confused: 182 should have at least one touch on the drivers side as my mk2 172 has it. as for the spoilers guess thats personal taste i do like the cup front lower spoiler but have to agree its not worth the 150 odd that renault want for it

'18 Megane dci

My 03 172 has one touch electric windows on the drivers side, surely they aint leaving them off the 182s...

Mk2 Golf GTI

You just have to tap the switch for one touch. Is there a way to make the passenger side do it as well?

my 01 172 has it drivers side only, still getting used to it as my golf had one touch both sides and total closure!!!!

Ah well what the french lack in comfort they make up in speed!

Megane 225

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 11 March 2004

2002 dynamique, driver side only
WTF!? Not the 2003 Dyno? Perhaps I had the 02 brochure. It would explain why mines not got it.

One thing with one touch windows, for many manufacturers, they have to be programmed as part of the PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection). When the car comes off the transporter, the windows are not once touch, and then sorted during the PDI. Not sure that this applies Renault, but it does to Volkswagen Audi Group cars (ex-salesman here:)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by col-b on 13 March 2004

My 182 will have one touch drivers window,when its delivered.

Col
Racing Blue 182
oh my god, another Racing Blue, why on earth didnt you go for black or artic blue like everybody else (Good choice mate!)

Quote: Originally posted by zaskar on 12 March 2004

One thing with one touch windows, for many manufacturers, they have to be programmed as part of the PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection). When the car comes off the transporter, the windows are not once touch, and then sorted during the PDI. Not sure that this applies Renault, but it does to Volkswagen Audi Group cars (ex-salesman here:)
you do have to programme them i have an Extreme and it didnt have one touch when i picked it up all shiney and new but you have to program it. Its like the light sensor, you can turn that off as well just by turning your sidelights on and off until it beeps :)