ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 or 197?

Pug :(
Thank you so much guys, over all everyone seems to go for what my heart says. Trophy 182. The hunt begins. Thanks for all the really helpful reply's haven't been on such a nice car forum in some time.:approve:

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ive had two 182s and two 197s, prefer the 197 although I would say after a short time in a 197 you might find it dull, its only when you start to drive it very hard you appreciate just how good it is. 197 is a lot nicer to live with day to day.

182 is definitely better in terms of economy though, 197 would average high 26's for me whereas 182 would easily do 32/33.

GT86, 335, Westfield
I have had a 182 and now own a 197.

The 197 is a step up in refinement and is more sure footed when it comes to handling. But...for outright fun? It's the 182.

If you go for the Trophy, check the dampers. They are expensive to rebuild. I would get one from off this site if you can

Turbo LY R27
Ive got both, 197 is better imo. Love my 182, but the 197 is such a nicer place to be. People will have you believe there slow but there not. To me a step forward in every aspect.