ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 ordered

Mars Red Clio V6 255

just ordered my 182 through drivethedeal.com

£13500 all in, with cup suspension= +cup spoiler pack

very good site, saved over £1700 and as soon as i placed the order, renault are now dealing with me not drivethedeal, so just by ordering through them saved me £££

Mars Red Clio V6 255

should be a laugh, never seen a 182 on the road, never seen the racing blue with stripes, never driven a 182 or any clio come to think of that,, so should be a laugh anyway

Well done!

I shall have mine on the road in precisely 60 mins. picking it up on the way from work......start to shake a bit - Lol!

Good choice on the Blue - looks really good in the flesh, I ended up plumping for Titanium!

I bought my Cup through them - which renault dealer is dealing with you? Is it the one in Slough?

Congrads on the impuls style purchase!

Good luck, am sure you will love the 182.

Like you, I never had a Renault before my 182 and I used to drive a 205 GTi. So far I have found the experience very very enjoyable.

Well done matey!

Mars Red Clio V6 255

i think its the one in derby, miles away from me, but they are going to deliver it to my flat in kingston, wannabee, did you find the service from drivethedeal very good? onyl placed the order the other day so hope it all goes well