ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 power loss ??

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Hi, ive posted about this before along time back so sorry in advance for repetition.

Basically a while back i had my 182 put on the roller.

it came up with only 142 bhp.

Was very dissapointed to say the least, lost heart and basically parked the car as i hadnt the money to go any further with it at that point and never went back to it till now.

I had a compression test done, a wile back and 2 + 3 were slighty down on compression.

Today i checked the timing and it was spot on, horse shoe went straight in.

Done a leak down test and that came back all clear, no difference in readings from all cylinders and nothing to suggest an internal problem. cylinder 2 was approx 2 psi down on the rest.

the only thing that has now come up is a lambda sensor fault and now a misfire on cylinder 2.

new plugs have been fitted and same misfire.

next on the cards is new coilpack and get the injectors checked.

Has anybody any suggestions or has anyone come across this before.

Spoke to the local tuner who put it on the rollers and he thought it was running very rich, would lambda cause this.

any help greatly appreciated.

Clio 182 Cup
sounds like the pre cat lambda. replace that and take her for a drive mate, see how she rolls from there!