ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Power Question.

BG Clio 182
Hello All,

Had my 182 for almost 2 months now. It came with a Milltek Cat back exhaust, matched top and bottom inlets and ptfe gaskets. I had a K-tec induction kit fitted and a remap done. It gave the following on the dyno (I know RR's aren't the most accurate creation!)

186.4 BHP
168.6 LB/FT Torque

Is that about right for the mods carried out on average? I have had a de-cat fitted since the RR was done. I am happy with the figures for sure and the power delivery seems very smooth. Considering doing the cam's and then ITB's as the next stage in progression.

Cheers! Joe

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I went on an rr recently and got 193 ATF in a 172.
waste of my money to get a bs reading.
I thought ktec map was a baddie?

PH2 172
Hello All,

Had my 182 for almost 2 months now. It came with a Milltek Cat back exhaust, matched top and bottom inlets and ptfe gaskets. I had a K-tec induction kit fitted and a remap done. It gave the following on the dyno (I know RR's aren't the most accurate creation!)

186.4 BHP
168.6 LB/FT Torque

Is that about right for the mods carried out on average? I have had a de-cat fitted since the RR was done. I am happy with the figures for sure and the power delivery seems very smooth. Considering doing the cam's and then ITB's as the next stage in progression.

Cheers! Joe
Impressiive figures,but can you lay it down,stop it and corner,better than some 90 bhp PSA product in the hands of an expert at Donington?