ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 press car - finally meets its death

Is that the same car that had the stripes on it ?? Then when it was up for sale in a renault dealers they'd removed them ?

A dude on here has the renault sat nav for sale (carminat unit) his is complete- he wants £600 ovno for it, so that would be a guide for you - I believe renault charged about £1500 or so for it new !

tiTTy & SV650
is the black mark on the wing not a hole in the plastic?
(Fletch beat me to it... lol)

I notice it doesnt have the ghey silver seatbelts like most.

The front wing could well be knackered but even so why why break it, surely its worth more complete, its got the FF interior, and the mileage says 34k. Very strange.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye but look at the dash when the keys in

serv light, all the crap of the day.

must be proper jaked. The stig had it out as well i believe

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
so what was so important or special about this car ?

one of the first 182s, press car 1 of 5 or so, had sat nav, stripes, shopping list down the side

its demise has been well noted throughout these circles.

if it had been kept cheirsed it may have been a future classic imo

Range Rover sport 4.2 S/C
Q: hi there, 4 how much would u sell the complete GPS navigation system [incl screen] ? THKS HUGO
A: £200

Pitty that its sold :(

Shed.
so what was so important or special about this car ?

one of the first 182s, press car 1 of 5 or so, had sat nav, stripes, shopping list down the side

any reason its ended up like it is now ?

Shame, because it looked like it was once a tidy example.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

not sure might be the stigs influence.

or an accident

I just had a look at the top gear 182 clip that i've got stored on my mac and yes - the car that is getting broken up on ebay is the one that the stig drove on top gear.

Lol it may have been tidy when it was built, that was before all of the motoring press got hold of it & kicked the sh*t out of it !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I just had a look at the top gear 182 clip that i've got stored on my mac and yes - the car that is getting broken up on ebay is the one that the stig drove on top gear.

thought so.

If it had been wrapped in cotton wool it might have been worth more rather than splitting for spares!

also why no as the seller a question on ebay feature? Hummm