ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Prices

audi B5 rs4
im still looking to get a 182 ff new or second hand, (newer the better) and just trying to get a rough idea of how much i would have to pay to get what im after.

Last 182 i looked at was 6 months old 9500 miles and both cup pack for £10995 good price or not?

and i still need to flog my motor.

cheers

audi B5 rs4
LeeShez, i thought the same, was a bit cheeky and said i would pay 10k for it, but the renault garage said it was a fair price, so i walked away, all i could afford is 10k anyway. might just hang off getting a 182 till the new 197 comes out, prices should drop by then.
cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
ed the driver said:
LeeShez, i thought the same, was a bit cheeky and said i would pay 10k for it, but the renault garage said it was a fair price, so i walked away, all i could afford is 10k anyway. might just hang off getting a 182 till the new 197 comes out, prices should drop by then.
cheers

I'm not sure that the 197 will have that much effect on prices on 182 /172 's . Its a completely different car , looks wise , the performance isn't that great considering the rumour of it going to be able to hit 150mph were as its only got a top speed of 134mph .
Imo i think that the majority of people with 182 / 172's will stick with em so keeping prices pretty stable .
I can't really see the prices droppin drastically for the foreseeable future .
I know that i'm gonna keep my new 182 for a few years and when i come to change no way will it be for a 197 .

MrBillyUK !

F/F Titanium 182
I drove away a brand new 182 from motorpoint (after paying for a cat 1 alarm etc) for 12500.

Thats a bit much you could pick them up for £12.3k with both Cup packs when there were in production.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
edde said:
Thats a bit much you could pick them up for £12.3k with both Cup packs when there were in production.

If you can find one . Gettin like rockin horse sh*t now in any other colour than titanium .
Mine was £12,227 on the road , both cup packs arctic blue a couple of weeks ago from motorpoint , i think they've sold the last of theirs now .

MrBillyUK !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Davey_182 said:
I drove away a brand new 182 from motorpoint (after paying for a cat 1 alarm etc) for 12500.

When did you get yours ??

MrBillyUK !

audi B5 rs4
cheers for the info, i was hoping for a bit much with regards to the price drop, suppose the more i shop around the more likely i am to find one for a good price, cheers again

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
ed the driver said:
cheers for the info, i was hoping for a bit much with regards to the price drop, suppose the more i shop around the more likely i am to find one for a good price, cheers again

If your sellin yours mate try private rather than tradin it in if you can , you'll get alot more . One dealer offered me £4000 for my 51 plate full fat 172 , very good condition . I got £5900 private through autotrader .
Still some good prices for 12 months old or less just keep lookin .

MrBillyUK !