ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 rear brake pads

Car  RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I urgently needed rear brakepads for my 182. I found these and ordered them. The dealer said they would fit, but when I go to the trw-lucas homepage, they are in the catalogue for the 172's, but not for the 182. Will they fit?

partnumber GDB1305 or Lucas 20973-2

106 and 105 mm
54,7mm
1,1 thik

Thanks
 
Was a little worried. The cars listed on the box are all older cars such as Peugeot 205, Renault R9, Clio 1, ...
 
Back
Top