ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 rear bumper and exhaust on 1.2

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
does any1 by anychance know if i put a 182 kit on my 1.2 mk ph1 could i get the rear bumper and maybe get someone to make the 182 exhaust fit my car so that it has the twin ends like the real 182's? if so how much you reckon ill have to lay out?, cheers.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
im trying to go on it but my internet wont let me says page cannot be displayed :S, do you have the link for it mate? and its a non sport so it wont do me any benefits in power then? jamie.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
05 1.2 clio mk2 phi, dnt hav photo bucket but i hav on my pc if u want me to email you it then you can put it up? in the pics the rear bumper and side trims are flakeing paint, i have had them re coloured now though. :)

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
wow mate that link is some sort of virus of summin it came up some downloading fing and my anti-viruses was popping up, then everything went f*dup and i had to re start my pc lol, and oh ok do thye do a sport one what i could get put on my 1.2 but look liek the 182?

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
ooooo i never knew that, i mite buy that then, would i have to take it to a garage to get it cut or could i do a diy job?

J03

MX5 1.8
dont think he intentionally wants to give the virus.. but clicked on that twice viruse detector imediately prompted me

J03

MX5 1.8
dont think he intentionally wants to give the virus.. but clicked on that twice virus detector imediately prompted me

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
i am seriously thinking about getting this. i just wish it could be tuned or something to just give me abit more power than standard.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
are you gonna cut your 1.2 bumper to fit? and this may sound silly but could this go with a sport's cat?

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
i fort they said teh de cat doesnt sound as good as the sport one? and where abouts is k-tec as im in london, and i would need some1 to fit it for me too :)

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
i donno where that is lol :S, and would the exhuast go with the sport cat then? and howcomes you are gettin a de cat if they say teh sport one sounds better mate?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Its in dorset quite away from london,getting de-cat to give me abit more power and for the sound.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
is the de cat more powerfull then the sport cat then? and if i put teh sport cat and the 182 look alike on my 1.2 would it be ok and add abit of power then?. cheers.

Da

Less
Sport cat wil pass an MOT, de-cat will not. Neither will 'add' power they will just free up the stystem a little making the engine feel more responsive.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
The de-cat will give more flow than a sports cat however it will fail an mot, you wont see any increase in power from the 182 look exhaust but abit from the de-cat.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
il wait for you to get yours all set up then if you dont mind can make a vid or something of how it sounds?