ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear light cluster scratches removal?

Titanium 182 full fa
Ive noticed at the weekend that my rear lights have got quite a few very fine scratches on them and I read somewhere about PCing them to remove these but I cant find the thread anywhere, maybe it was on detailingworld? I have a PC and SSR2 and 2.5 but before I try these has anybody done a defect removal on theres?

Cheers

106 GTi
I have not used SSR 2.5 on light plastics but Menzerna Final Finish on a 4 inch polishing pad works well.

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich I havent got any Menzerna so gonna have to make do with something else. Do you think both SSR 2 and 2.5 will be to much?

106 GTi
My concern would be the 2.5 may be too harsh but that is just a guess. SSR 2 may work ok though.

Titanium 182 full fa
Cheers Rich, will remove them at the weekend and give them a light going over with SSR2 and the 4" polishing pad.