ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 recaro

black golf v6 4 motion

just been informed by my dealer that although the above option is on the computer system, you cannot order it yet wtf? i thought they have been available since mid feb he now says mid march but will wait till end of march... i am sick of reno saying one thing and finding out later they are wrong, i think maybe i have had enough of reno altogether and may cancel my order alltogether and get my deposit back

black golf v6 4 motion

maybe i was one of them i had ordered as far as i new then got a phone cal to say they cant as they are not available yet

Clio Trophy #123

Well they offered me the option of Recaros on Sunday for me 182.

Never told me they would be a wait if I had gone for it.

:confused:

Never went for it anyway as I wanted the proper seats in the back again (for my daughter)

Renault do have a tendancy to move the goalposts a bit mind.

:mad:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

I want to get them in mine when I order it in the summer time. By the way, does anybody know if you can adjust them like the normal seats etc? :)

golf

They tend only to build cars to order. Ive got a customer that is waiting 7 weeks for a 1.4 megane dynamique with 17" alloys. WTF! With regards to the recaros. Think youll be waiting a while bud as weve been told not to order them yet!!!

I ordered one on Sunday with recaros, delivery 22nd April.

As far as I know the order went through fine on Monday (had a call to confirm other things). Ill let you know if I hear otherwise.

As an aside the dealer couldnt find it on the ordering system to start off with but apparently its called SPS2 (sports pack seats x 2???).

Ian.

black golf v6 4 motion

the dealer went on his system to do the deal get prices etc etc and the seats were there then ordered it and was sent back saying cannot order seats yet

Quote: Originally posted by BIG jts on 16 March 2005
orderd some for customer friday and deliv date is april 4th.......

Wa?? How can delivery be so soon? Ive been told 6-8 weeks! Is that order not a factory order?

Clio Trophy #123

I would have been very tempted if they had an option of still having the leather / alcantara back seats. What was the reasoning for this i wonder (dosh obviously)?

If you get the 182 Cup you pay £850 quid for the Recaro option.

If you get the 182 you pay £550 quid but lose the nice back seats (they transform then into a one pce "graphic night" upholstory thing with no headrests).

Why not just charge £850 for the recaros in the 182 and leave the back seats alone?

Grrrr.

If that had been the case, I would have probably ticked the box (and included that in my haggling) LOL

What is the point is ticking an option in order to lose other standard features.?

AND RELAX................

;)

*edited as I cannot spell.

[Edited by Lee182 on 16 March 2005 at 8:25pm]

Brisol my lover..

oops bit of a f**k up i ment 4th may.....like you said between 4-6 weeks. does anyone already have these seats, whos going to be the first, we have also ordred a few demo asap but when they come is anyones guess???

[Edited by BIG jts on 16 March 2005 at 8:39pm]

Renault get reet on ma titties!

I buy a cup with the full intention of getting some of the factory approved bits fitted, then they decided not to go ahead with these mods!

Then 18months down the line they bring in the option of horny recaros, 18months too late the b******s!

Ive just been told the same thing!

"Its on the system but we get an error message when placing an order", theyve spoken to the factory and are awaiting a response.

Its a bit annoying as I was told the order was placed on Monday, Ive got no problmems with honest delays but I prefer to know exactly whats going on.

Itll be into May now before I get my 182...

Ian.

Sadly, its true, the Dealer cant order them yet. However, been to the factory this morning (interesting visit - getting a trip sorted soon..) and the Recaros should be available next week.