ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 remap

clio182
afternoon all.
i am looking to get my 182 remapped in a few weeks and i was wondering if anyone could help me.
i have put a ktec/janspeed catback system on it and in a few days it will have the ktec induction kit too.im not gonna lie,i dont have a clue what to get and where to get it from.
all i do know is i dont want that pop and bang (overrun) i think map.....shite! i have noticed on the web the 98ron map pops up a bit,but like i said i havent a clue.
some people have said they wouldnt take there cars to ktr for a remap. i havent had any problems from them but at the same time i have only ever purchased items,never had any work done.
i am from wiltshire so if anyone could help me on what map would suit me and the little 182 and its few mods and the best place to get it done would be a massive help.

thanks very much. matty:approve:

clio182
is it that simple bud,dont know if id feel confident enough to do that.what is invovled exactly please.

Really is that simple. Purchase the RSTuner off Henk from the above site. Once delivered, you download the software from his website, install etc.. Plug it into the laptop, give Henk the code that is displayed on screen. He will then send you the unlock code for it as well as the map and calibration files. Pop outside, plug it into the OBD2 port on the car along with the laptop (all wires are self explanatory) .. Load up the software and it is literally a case of pressing a few buttons.. really easy. you'll get plenty of help off here if you get stuck but to be honest, if you can manage simple computing tasks, then you can do this..

Once you're done, you'll get a more stable idle at 1k, more power throughout the rev range. a lot of people lose the 5k kick you will know of, but to be honest, mine didn't change it is still very much there.