ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 seats

Car  Abarth 500 Essesse
i have a clio 182 and the alcantra on the drivers seat is bobbling quite badly, the car has done 36k miles, wondering wether this is something other people have experienced and wether it is classed by renault as wear and tear? or something fixed under warranty?
cheers,
 
Mine is doing the same...thnk it comes from wearing jeans....and the little poppers catch.
Don't think Reno will replace under warranty to be honest.
I have managed to get rid of mine a little bit with a Shaving razor...be very gentle ....and just take of the top layer of "bobbles".
 
that sounds very dodgy, might try that when i dont have a hangover, lol, didnt think renault would do anything to be honest, anyone no anyone that will recover them?
 
Crap design really. I don't know why they didn't just make it all leather?

I'll bear in mind the razor idea just incase in the future the same happens to me as all I wear is jeans also.
 
alcantra holds you better i suppose, heard now that it is worth getting on to renault at least in my case it is as it shouldnt go like it at all, will have to see what they say tomorrow.
 
I wear jeans all the time and keep my wallet in my back left hand pocket , when i bought a new wallet it was alot thicker than my old one plus with my keys in the same pocket seemed to cause alot of bobbling . Since i bought my 182 i alway put my wallet in the centre console , hopefully this won't happen again .

You've absolutely no chance mate in claiming , its just wear and tear .
 
Wear and tear i think. I have seat covers on mine, and the drivers side has started to split. the cover that is.
 
Back
Top