ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 servicing/belts

182 Trophy
I have a 2005 (55) 182 on 19k. I have heard that the cam & aux belts need doing after 5yrs regardless of mileage, is this correct?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
dog.jpg

BG 182 FF
Aux belts every 36k or 5 years or whatever comes first
Cambelts every 72k or 5 years or whatever comes first iirc
So get them done sooner rather than later

RB182cup&golf gti
My 182 has just turned 5 and is only on 15k and still like new so pretty sure the belts are fine but dont want to risk it so trip to birchdown on the cards soon - renault wanted something ridiculous when i asked them a couple of years ago £900 i think

182 Trophy
Anyone know how much RS Murray in Leeds do both belts for, ive heard good things about them & will be taking it there (providing price isnt too bad)

TT 225+
is servicing the same for all clios? Except diesels? My car is i 1.2 16v and its 5 years old so do i need my cambelt doing too? Sorry for hijacking :)

Dodgy one
Anyone know how much RS Murray in Leeds do both belts for, ive heard good things about them & will be taking it there (providing price isnt too bad)

Cost me £570 for both doing in the summer, I suspect the price may have gone up a tad with the VAT changing this year :( Could be wrong though.

I just left it with them said i'm in no rush just give me a ring when its done, It was done by 11 the following day lol.

Cant remember the lads name i was speaking to but he was sound :cool:

edit: aux belts 3 years not 5