ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 smokey exhaust!

Titanium 182
When i accelerate (not hard) and go above 4000 rpm or just around that point iv started to notice white smoke coming from the exhaust, iv only noticed this since the weather got cold so it could probably just be the hot air coming from the exhaust in the cold as i tend to drive the car early in the morning and late at night.

or should i be worried!? could be this sign of a big problem! car drives fine and no warning lights are on the dash and it isnt loosing water or anything. car is a 2005 on 22k.

thanks Dean

Da

Less
Nah, perfectly normal. Water/moisture collects in the system and it's just being dispersed as condensation.

Titanium 182
my journey is around 20 mins so i know the car only just gets chance to get the engine right up to temp so i thought it might be that! Would this clear after longer journeys?.

Da

Less
my journey is around 20 mins so i know the car only just gets chance to get the engine right up to temp so i thought it might be that! Would this clear after longer journeys?.

Yes, a good boot should see it all cleared up :)