ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 splitter

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i have seen various 182s without this thin black splitter on the front bumper

is the 182 ment to not have it or is it part of the spoiler pack???

reason why i ask is cos i aint got the spoiler pack and i have it.

whilst im thinking about it has anyone got photos of 182s with and without spiler pack

cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

^^^^^^^^^i have one of those!!!! either i am wrong or a bit lucky!

is there a different rear spoiler?

[Edited by seb182 on 16 February 2005 at 6:36pm]

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 16 February 2005

Rear spolier on cup packed cars is slightly larger with a red brake light
ill have to check mine to see if i have that but im pretty sure i do!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

^^^^^ i apologise to who ever this 182 ( i havent got permission to use it) is but this one doesnt have the spoiler pack does it?

i will have to have a look at mine to see about the rear spoiler as i think mine is the same as above but i definetely have the splitter!

[Edited by seb182 on 16 February 2005 at 7:49pm]

Even if you opt to for the cup spoiler pack -which should include cup rear spoiler and splitter- this is not always the case.

Whilst the spoiler is obviously fitted back at the factory, the front splitter is not. This is possibly due to transport, might scrape / come loose on the transporter etc

The splitter should be fitted at dealership - they tend to forget, this happened to me. I opted for both cup susp + spoiler pack on my 182 - short trip back to the renault dealer and they supplied me with splitter.

[Edited by Jondo on 16 February 2005 at 8:46pm]

tiTTy & SV650

I was told the car I was buying had cup spoiler pack fitted, even though I didnt ask for it (car was a cancelled order of someone elses...)

When I picked up the car I knew it didnt have this, I didnt query it though, think I should have?

I wouldnt mind a splitter, dont fancy a cup spoiler though...

Dirty E91

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 17 February 2005

I was told the car I was buying had cup spoiler pack fitted, even though I didnt ask for it (car was a cancelled order of someone elses...)

When I picked up the car I knew it didnt have this, I didnt query it though, think I should have?

I wouldnt mind a splitter, dont fancy a cup spoiler though...
You can get a splitter from K-Tec for about £100, made from carbon fibre I think so looks a little bit different, which is better in my opinion.

Oh and it is cheaper then buying from Renault!

tiTTy & SV650

I like different, which is why Im considering racing stripes and white 16" turinis on my arctic blue 182 :D