ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 steering wheel - Warranty item?

Dirty E91
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi,

Noticed that my steering wheel is starting to what can only describe as "rot", it is only happening on the right hand side of the wheel at the 2 and 4 o'clock positions, feels rough to the touch and a bit sticky, anyone else experienced this?

If I go into my dealer will they change it under warranty as I know they're £400ish to buy.
[/FONT]

Chocolate Bar™
some people have had them changed under warranty so theres every chance. especially if its on average miles

Its a warently item not fit for purpose so whilst its excluded under the terms of the waently, under the sale of goods act they have to supply something fit for purpose and it it fails this quick its not fit.

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
haha exactly same place as mine edde. mine is minor and fear going into another dealer kicking off (as one dealer has refused to change it under wear and tear) they might think he`s a t*at and do summat to my clio why it was in for the steering wheel. sort of the fear of saying ure food shat in a restaurant. u never know what they do when they take it back.