ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 stolen!!! Help!!!!

ant

yep.
Stevo_evo said:
I'll keep an eye out for you, suppose I'm not too far from you being in Liverpool :)

good chance thats where its heading. might not get your hubcaps back though :dapprove:

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Dude, real shitter but it could have been much worse. They might have come in and put a knife in your gut for the keys of dragged you from the car and kicked your head in. Let the cops to their thing and keep your fingers crossed. I keep my eye open in Brum!

Donz144 said:
Let the cops to their thing and keep your fingers crossed.

cops do their thing??

they just sit catching people doing 35mph in a 30 at 1.30am down an empty road waiting for the call of a dumped torched clio.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I have had a car nicked and cops got it back brand new in less than 3 hrs. Luck I know but they might just be trained for this!

Clio Dci
sorry to hear your car got nicked.
i will keep my eyes open.
not the most subtle of cars on the road in that colour.
couple of my mates have had houses broken into and cars nicked, also for cars you would not even class as stealable, like a 307 hdi. apparently police told him they will take any car less thean 4 years old.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Story is as follows now Ive calmed down:

Car was parked on front. 3 guys around house one goes into back and takes keys, not by back door on centre island in kitchen. Parents here car moving off drive off drive. Dad opens front door and car is on street as this point and guy with southern accent shouts " were nickin your car mate" Car only had about a fivers worth of juice in it so checked local garages no luck. end of story!!!

posted it on saxosportsclub for ya - thats usually quite a busy forum.

someone should try posting on scoobynet.. thats one of the biggest car forums around.

Clio 1.4 16v Mk2
GuyS said:

someone should try posting on scoobynet.. thats one of the biggest car forums around.

ill post in on maxxd for you too mate

Ford Fiesta
GuyS said:

ill put it on scoobynet

Orange 182
Having lost my 182 last week, I can in some way sympathise with you mate. These people are the absolute scum of the earth.

One thing I would say is that at the end of the day, your insurance will sort the matter out. When people have been saying this to me recently (about insurance) i was more gutted by the fact that I'd lost 'my car' not just any old 182. But ultimately it is replaceable and despite possibly being a bit out of pocket at least you didn't get stabbed (these sort of people wouldn't think twice if u tried to get in the way).

sorry, didnt see anywhere in trail182's post about having keys stolen

a lad round here had his 182 stolen and torched.. prob stole his keys too. unless it was an insurance job of course. lol

quite a lot of people just throw their keys on the worktop side in the kitchen

or put them on a nice pretty key rack which is visible to people.

Clio 197
I think the s**t head guys have been watching them for last minutes and take it!!

Has any one a got photos of his clio 182??????

Orange 182
I wrote my car off on the M6 so slightly different way to lose your car.

I generally try to keep my keys safe, but at the end of the day you shouldn't have to hide them in your own fukkin house! Its easy to just leave your keys on the worktop because you just don't expect this thing to happen!!

Trail182 said:
I wrote my car off on the M6 so slightly different way to lose your car.

I generally try to keep my keys safe, but at the end of the day you shouldn't have to hide them in your own fukkin house! Its easy to just leave your keys on the worktop because you just don't expect this thing to happen!!

its happeneing all over.. everyone should take their car keys up to their bedroom with them..

Agreed, i used to leave my keys for my valver on the sideboard (the car was always out the back, so no one really know it was there)
Now I keep my keys with me (my car is still out the back, as is my dads 172)

If they do decide to try & find them they'll get a bat round their head & i'll make sure they can't walk once i've finshed.

Clio 197
To everyone:

This time watch out for your car keys and keep them some where safe!

Clio G-B

Last edited:
  Shhh
Id rather leave the keys downstairs if i went to bed.

If they broke into the house for the clio, then if they cant find they keys id be sure they would come upstairs. There is not just me in the house, when im here there is mum, dad, and my brother (aged 16), then sometimes my niece. On the odd chance the gf stays with the kids, so you could add another 4 people into the house (kids, 9,7,4) and id rather not put them through anything over the car.

If they have come to the house tool'ed up and id rather the car be taken than anyone be harmed. Not wanna wake up in the middle of the night to a knife to my throat of something, or the same thing to my family.

So is sleeping with the keys a good idea.? You be asleep and they coming for you.?

Ad

MK2 FRS
clio017.jpg

clio016.jpg

clio018.jpg

A few pics as someonce asked. Had to go through the list missing with the car:
Sat Nav Unit
20+Cds
Oakley sunglasses
Coat and shirt
Works pager

Over 1ks worth of stuff and then my mods: Buckets&harnesses, half coilover kit and custom exhaust.

Not sure I want it back now.

Fiat Punto Mk2 Sporting
Hiya, Saw this posted by Danlp6 in Retro-Renault. Sorry to hear about your car :dapprove: makes it all the more shocking when it's in your area. Thieving scumbags :evil:
I live in Wigan and will keep my eye out - just incase it's still local. Where abouts in Wigan do you live?

Nicola

Ad

MK2 FRS
GuyS said:
would you want it back after its been thrashed round by some dirty low life scum?
Thats what I was thinking to be honest. Just it will take ages for them to pay out if it dont turn up. Would rather it was burnt out and found today or in a few days!!

Live Billinge Mate. YOU??

CLIO
sorry to hear mate, i think black jax is the way forward as they need the code not the keys,hop you get it back buddy

cheers james

cock mobile.
f**king basterd!!!

Imo I'd rather he wrote it off and I got a new one, I don't think the car would ever feel right after some f**king t**t faced pleb nicked it and ragged the f**k out of it!

Good luck mate.

Silver 182 F/F
I had my 182 nicked in same circumstances and the police told me to keep leaving my key's downstairs,because you don't want people coming upstairs looking for the key's that's when stabbings/beatings happen.

The police never seemed to be bothered to find the car and instantly convinced it was leaving the country,because remember it might only be a £10k car in England but in countrys where they don't import Clio Sports there priceless.

Any way feel for you mate,but the insurance will sort it and if it's less than 12 month's old,most policys are new for old.So you should get a nice new gleaming one,and if there are no longer available a good payout.

Goodluck.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
:( b******s!!! Unlucky mate :( ....I know how you feel; I've had two of my previous cars stolen (1 never found and one burnt out) :( They've never had the keys tho but I keep mine to the clio in the safe along with my bro's