ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy - availabilty and price

Clio 200

Bite the bullet time. Im gonna sell my 3 series and go get a tropy. Went down to my local dealer yesterday and said I wanted one.
He said hed have a hunt round for one asap and give me a call. I emphasised I wanted to bag one asap before they all sold (just my luck if they did ). I told him that after i informed him there are only 500 for the uk, and they only come in 1 colour 1 spec. He asked me what colour I wanted :(

Rang back today to see how he was getting on and got told by the receptionist that it was his day off. Great.

So, anyone seen any Trophys around at dealers for sale? what kind of price should I be looking to pay? Ive seen a few people on here saying they got theres for just over 13,5 ?

Lee

BMW M2C

If you are anywhere near Birmingham they have 035 in the showroom unregistered. No idea what they would do on price though. You could try Andy Parsons there who I purchased mine off. He might do you a deal seeing as its been sat there over a month now.

Quote: Originally posted by hyby on 11 August 2005

From where Matt?
Ive found a dealer in london that will do them for £13,294 otr

Hyby, try clicking the yellow price above a few messages up ^ theres a £380 delivery charge to add to that.

Clio 200

Cheapest and closest dealer so far is still London , a good 2 and a bit hour drive. Still waiting on my local dealer but i doubt theyll even budge on the £15,5 list price knowing them :/

Clio 200

Local dealer rang me back, the guy i went and saw 2 days ago has quit, but someone else has taken up his jobs, Told him I had found 2 dealers outside london selling them for £13,295 OTR. He went away and asked his manager, got a call back, paid deposit, now waiting for my new trophy :D

He reckons theyll all be built and sent over here by the end of Sept/ beginning of october. Days are gonna drag!

Street Triple R

yeh i just went to masters of shirley and they are selling them for 13,294, but they would only give me 6,200 for my cup though :cry:

just sat in number 160, gorgeous seats!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

ANYONE SELLLING 172, 52, 03, 53 TO TRADE UP TO TROPHY?????????????

See my wanted add, cheers STEVE.

Clio Trophy 079/500

Just checked up with the girl at the renault garage and she said there are only 91 left. Get in there quick if you want one (assuming she is correct). She also said they are all built and should be here in 7-10 days.

Anyone else from Essex getting one?

But then again...a bird....

Clio Trophy 079/500

Oh also, print out some of the quotes that people have posted on here, or links to cheap posts. Take them to the dealer and they will probably match it or get it damn close to a cheap one.

Quote: Originally posted by Ducks Butt on 13 August 2005

Just checked up with the girl at the renault garage and she said there are only 91 left. Get in there quick if you want one (assuming she is correct). She also said they are all built and should be here in 7-10 days.

Anyone else from Essex getting one?

But then again...a bird....
She isnt right. Theres just over 200 left and they are not being built until next month

Quote: Originally posted by Ducks Butt on 13 August 2005

200 left, how can they be left if they are not built? They dont exist yet.
Of the 500 being built, there are just over 200 unsold. These are being built in September. Does that make sense ?

Clio Trophy 079/500

Thats better, understand now. LOL.

Im going to have to go back and shout at the bird at renault. My tax and insurance on my car at the mo run out at the end of the month. She lied to me. Im going ot have to fork out for another 6 months tax and years insurance. ARSE.

But, 300 have been built, do you think these are all over here and allocated? I cant wait till September.

Clio Trophy 079/500

Na the girl said it would come from France, and they would ring me when it got to Southampton. Im a bit gutted now, no make that really gutted.

Just got word that the Trophy I ordered last week will now arrive the week AFTER the 1st Sept cos of the lazy bloody French and their August shenanigans. Man I SOOOOO wanted it for the 1st Sept. Actually I want it NOW!!!!

Petrol Blue 182

Well ive decided now!!

I was originally getting a 172 CUP with my pay rise money,i changed my mine wen i realised the deal they were doing me was a joke and they were ripping me rite off,so then i decided to buy a liquid yellow 182,phone for prices today and they were really unhelpfull and filled me full of it and gave me an eyes out price,so now i think im gonna get the trophy!

I like cars that stand out a little,i think im gonna put a deposit on one in the next week cos judhing by delivery times and things it will give me time to sort my own car out and get ready for the new beast!!

When you order your Trophy can you specify what number it will be?? For instance could I say I want number 500/500.

Clio Trophy 079/500

They didnt ask what number i wanted. Havent even been asked what letters i want on the reg yet.

Judging by all the posts, we are all getting the car in sept. I just hope they come on the channel tunnel, and not on a ferry which could sink. The Trophys could join all those Merc, BMWs and Volvos at the bottom of the Channel.

[Edited by Ducks Butt on 14 August 2005 at 4:13pm]

Clio 200

I found a video of i think Lees trophy going round a track, cant find it anymore as the link is down, anyone got a mirror? Lee, Nik, post more pics! :D