ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy cat issues

MauriceM27

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF + Trophy #174
Hi folks, just bought Trophy #174. Putting it through the test next week and have discovered that the cat is goosed. There's a Milltek catback on it as is, so I'm just wondering what are my options. Are the KTR ones suitable? Looking on the Milltek site it seems to suggest their cats require a remap? And finally, are the CATS2U ones any good?

MauriceM27

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF + Trophy #174
Would rather a freer flowing one than standard without going decat tbh. I like the idea of the Milltek one, anyone got one fitted?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Buy a cheap one online, stick it on for the test and then immediately remove it and shove a decat in.

Problem solved.

Focus RS + S3
if i remember correctly the standard 182 cat isnt really a restriction 200 cell i think, someone will confirm

MauriceM27

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF + Trophy #174
That's true actually Hodgins. Don't want to go decat, would like to keep the noise a bit subtle if possible. Just querying the remap issue on Milltek's site, don't want to go down that route if I can avoid it!