ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turbo oil feed & return

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Can anyone point me in the direction of where to find turbo oil feed and return lines for a clio 182? I’ve seen the engine dynamics ones but I’m not paying £150 for them. Can I use the ones from a 225? If not I’m happy to make them myself if someone can give some ideas on lengths for them

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
I bought the pre-made engine dynamics oil feed pipe for convenience and then made my own drain with just 2 threaded barbs, a length of hose and 2 clamps. The drain was less than £15 to do.

I’m sure you get a Cliosport.net discount on the engine dynamics page if you setup a registered account. Just checked - I did get the feed for cheaper than the displayed price on the website, it was £67.15.

Last edited:

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I bought the pre-made engine dynamics oil feed pipe for convenience and then made my own drain with just 2 threaded barbs, a length of hose and 2 clamps. The drain was less than £15 to do.

I’m sure you get a Cliosport.net discount on the engine dynamics page if you setup a registered account. Just checked - I did get the feed for cheaper than the displayed price on the website, it was £67.15.
Might just go with that then. That’s a bit better! Did you take the return into the block or tap the sump?

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Might just go with that then. That’s a bit better! Did you take the return into the block or tap the sump?

Tapped it into the block. There is a small flat area just above the sump which is big enough to tap, thread and fit barb.

You can see it in this photo:

ce41a182ddd2ed2e036f2aad6ae7c21f.jpg

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
This only cost me about £45 I think or somewhere near

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190723-152913_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190723-152913_Messenger.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 172