ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Vs Ctr..

A Beautiful R32
Err, was joking... don't need to impress anyone... Though when I was getting quotes for insurance the girl from endsleigh went "oh that's the best car ever, there's one down my street it's lush"... which did please me, hehehe...

No, don't use my car to impress ladies, just my dazzling personalliy and handsome good looks... hehehe... bloody hell I'd need to drive a lambo to get attention of the women in Bournemouth, the bunch of gold digging monsters that they are...

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^lol Most people cud never tell the difference between my RSclios and non RS ones.

Its balck init and its a clio.......lol

Davey182 said:
Err, was joking... don't need to impress anyone... Though when I was getting quotes for insurance the girl from endsleigh went "oh that's the best car ever, there's one down my street it's lush"... which did please me, hehehe...

Wonder if i got the same girl? She said exactly the same thing to me was I was after a quote on my beige Allegro?