ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs X-Box vs Animal Instincts

Cupra
Jones said:
I'd use her head to get the dints out

Snap.... there would be several face imprints beside the other dents if a bint had done that to my car.

Gutted for you though. Hope you get it all sorted.

Not that I am a vengeful person but you could suggest that either she pays for the car or the puppy/ goldfish/ shoes/ clothes/ get it.... OR...... the "private" photos end up through the letterbox at her work. :evil:

Monaco Blue Mk2
Definately get that account closed Kevin. See if that makes her realise she has to pay for it. If it doesn't then tell her you'll stop paying for it so she'll get blacklisted. Don't let her get away with it, and certainly don't leave her with access to your wages!

Megane225FF
taker her favourite teddy bear, dress & shoes & put them in a safe place. Tell her they'll be destroyed if she doesn't sort the car out.
Close the account. Let her go.

BMW 330d :)
Thats the real reason i dont have a g/f and use my right hand instead ;) lmfao. Just joking my g/f is lovely *Runs a mile* ;)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
All because the lady loves, Cadbury's Milk Tray.

Nah, sorry to hear mate, I'msurprised that my mrs hasn't done something like that yet, but i think she knows better than to touch my car lol.

I wouldnt do revenge though, as she's only bound to go and do something worse.
Did you see the program on telly the other week where this blokes wife chopped his nob off whilst he was asleep...

Take heed brother!

172 M69 eater
Mike-bham said:
Did you see the program on telly the other week where this blokes wife chopped his nob off whilst he was asleep...

Take heed brother!

f u c k!!!!!!!!!!!!:S

close the joint account, cancel your direct debit, move out, and leave her the keys to the car, oh and dont repair the holes in the wall!

MKIII 138
theduckeatspork said:
close the joint account, cancel your direct debit, move out, and leave her the keys to the car, oh and dont repair the holes in the wall!

makes the most sense.

before you tell us your back together just remember if she does this now what about in a few years time could be your head that gets dinted.. leave the bunny boiler and let her pay for all the stuff.

btw you never answered my entirley inocent question is she ginger haired just doing some research thats all ... :D

SLK 350
She sounds radio rental fella, this the first time she's showed this side of her, or she prone to throwing s**t around?

If so it sounds like my ex. fuckin mental she was, stupid b**ch. Still got a scar on my arm from her deciding she wanted to scrap it out with me - funny looking back, should of kicked her off my patch a long time before i did.

No more clio's for me!
cake_fruit_confit_gd.jpg

FRUIT CAKE! lol

I think i'd lock her in the boot and roll it out to sea!

Black Gold 182FF
ozzyo99 said:
She sounds radio rental fella, this the first time she's showed this side of her, or she prone to throwing sh*t around?

If so it sounds like my ex. f**kin mental she was, stupid b*tch. Still got a scar on my arm from her deciding she wanted to scrap it out with me - funny looking back, should of kicked her off my patch a long time before i did.

Thanks fella's had a good read through the thread and feel a little better now. We stay together so I am definately considering moving out. (Seeing that I am now sleeping on the sofa, and she has the comfy bed). I work in Manchester, so I really need the car to get to work and back at the mo. (Cannot walk 100 miles a day). So I'm gonna have a look for a place nearby, where I would not need the car.
Was gonna post a pic up, but I don't have any of her, (Fancy that). Anyway, she's brunette.

SLK 350
Check her anal hair, if its ginger you know whats up. Ginger women have become smart these days, not only do they dye their pubic hair, but they also wear fake tan to hide the freckles. Most however forget about the magical bum hairs.

M135i
ozzyo99 said:
Check her anal hair, if its ginger you know whats up. Ginger women have become smart these days, not only do they dye their pubic hair, but they also wear fake tan to hide the freckles. Most however forget about the magical bum hairs.

lol!!^^^

sorry to hear all this mate. take her for all shes worth. :slap:

172 Cup
Wirral 182 said:
No can do. I am the registered keeper, but the car is financed in her name. (So legally it is her car). Although, I am the only driver of the car, pay the monthly installments, and insurance. It is still her car.

Just walk away then, leave her with the insurance, finance and repair bills. That'll f**k her.

Clio 182
f**king hell... she has to sort and pay for the damage, tell her you are going to the police even if you don't if she won't be reasonable. Even if she's got the finance in her name, the car is still registered to you? I'd move any other possessions somewhere safer. Just out of interest, did she have severe pmt or something? :S

Mini Cooper S sport
I agree, you can't let her get away with causing hundreds of pounds worth of damage to your car.

I'd close that joint account anyway in case she decides to spend all your money, then if she won't cover the damage she did - stop paying for the car. It'll be reposessed and she'll be blacklisted. I'd also take revenge with her stuff too. It's not right, but she's a goddamn b**ch.

Move out as soon as possible - someone who can randomly damage your stuff like that is a bit of a nutcase and needs to be avoided!

Bye Bye 182....
Now im not trying to be funny but... my partner works at a bank and I am telling you for a fact that you cant close the joint account without both parties agreeing to it and signing a bank acount closure form however...

open your own bank account, transfer your money into there and get your wages put into that from now on. You can cancel the dd from the old account. The only problem is that the car is registered in your name therefore depending on how much you have actually paid off the car there is a clause in a finance document that forbids the finance company taking the car back. You might find the above a slightly sticky problem to get around.

Also I believe that if the finance company cant get the money from her they may look to you as the registered keeper (Im not sure on this one - im sure someone will know) Hope this helps.

insignia
ozzyo99 said:
She sounds radio rental fella, this the first time she's showed this side of her, or she prone to throwing sh*t around?

If so it sounds like my ex. f**kin mental she was, stupid b*tch. Still got a scar on my arm from her deciding she wanted to scrap it out with me - funny looking back, should of kicked her off my patch a long time before i did.

I ended up having to drop kick my girlfriend.

MKIII 138
is it me or is the old adage of being a gentalman and treating women like ladies completley fooked, i mean a lot of women dont act in any way like they deserve respect anymore there no different from men in that respect if your treated harshley by one do the right thing and dont let them get away with it thinking that there fragile. headbutt the c**t next time she smashes your stuff.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
meggerman said:
is it me or is the old adage of being a gentalman and treating women like ladies completley fooked, i mean a lot of women dont act in any way like they deserve respect anymore there no different from men in that respect if your treated harshley by one do the right thing and dont let them get away with it thinking that there fragile. headbutt the c**t next time she smashes your stuff.

Yup, mine had the cheek today to say i was tight, just after i had bought her a new underwear set from la senza, just because i didnt wanna buy a pizza hut, when we've got a roast dinner waiting at home. Bint

Tangoed Works
Cancel D/D, you dont need both signatures to do it, open new a/c and get wages put in there. Finance company will go after her as the credit is on her name. just make sure she doesnt do 100mph through a few speed cameras and try and blame you for driving (the tickets will come to you as the registered keeper!) Or just change the V5 to her name and leave the psycho.

1.8 Civic EX
meggerman said:

too right, I blame the Spice Girls, it's all thier fault with thier stupid "Girl Power" crap!

Sorry to hear about all this mate, gonna be rather hard to get sorted me thinks! good luck, hope it gets sorted soon....

Clio 172
Best thing you can do is leave her mate, she sounds nuts. get her to sign the car over to you, pay for the repair yourself and take it as one of lifes little lessons, but one things for sure you will be able to pick up on your radar these mad ones after this. be thankful for a valuable lesson.

I've left girls before and been out of pocket but one hell of a lot happier for it, mad girls are ten a penny so you won't be losing anything in the long run.

Good luck mate.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Thats very bad, it was a bit over the top to me, should have said ill record it for you, but then she might have chucked the recorded as well ;)

clio 182 black /gold
What did you do to upset her? How old is she? She does not understand that it will cost money to repair the damage? Don,t pay for the car get her black listed.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
this whole thread is absolutely shocking. That something i would'nt put up with, more so if she refuses to pay for it, get out of there!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
saw this at the trafford centre....

it really is a LOT worse in the metal.

i know i mentioned it on the night mate, but that's gutting! :(

Chris

Monaco Blue Mk2
carbon copy said:
saw this at the trafford centre....

it really is a LOT worse in the metal.

i know i mentioned it on the night mate, but that's gutting! :(

Chris

Yeah I saw it in Wavertree the other day when picking up my sideskirts (cheers Kevin, top bloke) It's very nasty, felt so bad fo you. Really need to close the joint account, make her pay up for the damage and then run!

Black Gold 182FF
Thanks for the advice & feedback everyone. I'm opening a new bank account tomorrow for my wages, and will take things from there. She's has made it very clear that she is not gonna pay for the damage, so I am gonna send the V5 to DVLA with her as the new registered keeper. Once the forms come back I will give her the 3 options again. If she still refuses to pay for the damage, then she gets the keys. :)

CTR EK9 turbo
Gutting :(

What happens if she transfers the name on the v5 back over to you again? Although i guess you'd have a new address, so probably ok (driver's license?).

Clio 182
Wirral 182 said:
Thanks for the advice & feedback everyone. I'm opening a new bank account tomorrow for my wages, and will take things from there. She's has made it very clear that she is not gonna pay for the damage, so I am gonna send the V5 to DVLA with her as the new registered keeper. Once the forms come back I will give her the 3 options again. If she still refuses to pay for the damage, then she gets the keys. :)

How can she not pay for the damage?? :eek: Must admit, I'm amazed you kept your cool and didn't give her a slap for that, I'm not sure I could stand by and see someone do that to my car...

So lets get this right

Did you cheat on your missus, she found out, went spare and thought she would wreck your 2 favourite things by 'throwing' them together.

Mercedes SLK350
jocker said:
So lets get this right

Did you cheat on your missus, she found out, went spare and thought she would wreck your 2 favourite things by 'throwing' them together.

No.....Not unless he was shagging the X-box.