ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Wheels

i have a question which i would like answered, as do many people on this forum. I currently have an 04 1.2 16V which is my second car (ill be getting the 182 next for sure) but there are a few things id like to change because it really doesnt look too brilliant sitting there with 14" steel wheels and bump strips not coloured etc.

So anyway, down to business. id like to know if the 182 wheels (the anthracite ones) with dimensions 205/45/R16 would fit on my humble 1.2 16V. I know that 195/45/R16 would fit but i really dont know about the 182 wheels. Theres no chance i can do any arch work so is there any chance this wheel would fit and give me lots of lovely traction? I hear people talking about spacers. Could these stop my tyres from scrubbing? I also intend to lower my car 30mm some time so this also has to be taken into consideration.

Thanks very much for your time. Andy

I dont know the offset the 182 have but they will probably need more than the 172 so you will probably need say 10mm spacers at the front and 5mm at the rear to stop any scrubbing when lowered upto about 60mm.