ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Zorst disaster

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Erm... I've inspected the exhaust on a project I bought a while ago, it's a reet mess.
It's some powerflow thing, I think. The welding isn't great, so guessing it's not an off the shelf item. Anyway, WTF should the hangers look like at the rear, as this is proper blue peter:

IMG_20180423_195018.jpg

IMG_20180423_195027.jpg

IMG_20180423_195039.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
There should be two of those - you are missing both the black bracket and the exhaust hanger on both sides. There is then the U shaped bar hanger nearer the rear beam for extra support.

PH2 172
What do people buy at bottom left made me smile.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00R7RUPJU/?tag=cliospnet01-21

406 V6, Race Buggy
Might not, looks like the hangers are right up near the body. Maybe a set of universal back boxes designed for something else?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As @Louis says you need the actual floor mount bracket when is no longer made or supplied by renault.

You also need new exhaust mounts and rubber by the look of things.

2 x These - Believe these are around £25 each from renault.
IMG_2766.jpg

2 x These - Exhaust hangers that mount to the one Louis posted - Can pick them up as little as £9.00 each
7700424339-1.jpg

2 x Exhaust Floor Mounting - As Louis says and now no longer made or available from renault.
8200324912-renault-clio-bracket-exhaust.jpg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Thanks dudes.
I've bought a hanger. going to make a bracket out of some spare sheet metal.