ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182FF seats - can I try yours?

plenty

ClioSport Club Member
My recently-acquired 182 came with beautiful Recaro PPs which are like works of art, but I can't get comfortable in them.

I'm eyeing up Sportsters and Trendlines, but wondering if going to 182 FF OEM seats might be an option. However, I'm put off by reports about the high driving position.

Would there be a forum member with 182 FF OEM seats who might be willing to let me sit in their car? I'm in NW London but willing to travel within reason.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
My recently-acquired 182 came with beautiful Recaro PPs which are like works of art, but I can't get comfortable in them.

I'm eyeing up Sportsters and Trendlines, but wondering if going to 182 FF OEM seats might be an option. However, I'm put off by reports about the high driving position.

Would there be a forum member with 182 FF OEM seats who might be willing to let me sit in their car? I'm in NW London but willing to travel within reason.

OEM seats are way more comfortable than Trendlines or Sportsters IMO but they will sit slightly higher. Anything will feel like a huge jump up after those Poles.