ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182's in Brackley

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I seem to follow a silver 182 to work in Banbury every morning, HT04 UX* doesnt have any stickers so unsure wether there a member..

also seem to pass a black 182 going the other way when on my way home... personal plate of V3 MS*

Hello if your on here! i drive a tiny little grey seat arosa so you wont have noticed me

Hi,

I'm the black one which you see on your way home i think if my plate is V3 MSA.

Give us a cheeky flash next time - I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hehe, hello!

Its always spangling clean, will give you a flash next time.. you always shoot past pretty quick though ;)

Come on girl open your eyes!

Been passing you leaving & entering Banbury all week & still no flash!

From the looks of it this morning you were far to busy singing to notice anything!

The Silver 182 you follow into town is blind as a bat!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
LOL has your headlight stalk stopped working? what happened to you flashing me!!

I have noticed you, but as soon as your there, your gone!

singing? hehe probably! :eek:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Craig: probably singing along to one of the few songs played on Chris Moyles show in the morning ;)

Manj: you wont miss me this week ;) hope you have some sunglasses hehe

C

Clio_Craig

yer they rarely play any music on there MUSIC radio station, just chat crap!!! lol i love your car so much :(