ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18's

Clio 1.2 8v
yes or no?

whats the pros and cons?

anyone got 18s? i herd it handles s**t.

im after new alloys do i stay at 17s bigger or smaller?

im running 17"x7 shal i go 16x7.5 or 8 if possible deep dish?

cheers.

S13
Handling gets worse the bigger you go up supposedly, I've got 16x7.5 compomotive style rims and they're pretty wide, hold the road well.

i wouldnt go any bigger than 17's in fact i just sold my 17's and fitted 15's the handling is far far better, the 17's did look immensly cool in my opinion tho, 18's might just be a step too far tho

1.6 focus zetec....
different people have different opinions....Ive heard people say it improves handling and ive heard people say it makes handling $hit... Your personal preference at the end of the day...

Kiza

Clio 1.2 8v
true true. 18s wud look cool but i want performance so a sweet set of wide deep deep dish 16" will do the job lol.

ne ideas which type?

Clio 1.2 8v
u makin yours a euro look then ^^^??

yer got a euro kit on it already need some better rims to finish it. got coilovers on way now also.

whats the widest i can go. found 16x9 but wheels will poke out surley?

dnt want hassle fromt he old bill lol.

V6
ive had 17s and 16s on my car i cant tell much differece handeling wise perfance lil differet thats about it