ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

195/60/15 tyres on a 172

1991 Honda crx VT
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience running these tyres on a clio, Basically I have two brand new snow/winter tyres which i'll be sticking on a set of spare alloys as a precaution if we get bad snow like last year, they will literally be for getting too and from work so there will be nothing more than a gentle drive as I can't imagine my michelns being very good/safe in the snow. Anyone got any experience of this size? My car is standard ride height if that will make any difference

Cheers. Ben

1991 Honda crx VT
Yea currently have 195/50/15, cheers dude, shall test fit them well before the snow comes to make sure nothing scrubs etc

cheers, Ben

Black Sheep
I was told I would be crashing pretty swiftly if I put two snow tyres on the front for the same reason as you,cause the back end would have no grip in the wet ect.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
two snow tyres on the front would be better than no snow tyres........

and i doubt you need to test fit if your on standard ride height mate, the wheel will be a total of about 20mm bigger