ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197/200 Spring Type - Markings

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Chaps,
Looking for a quick bit of advice regarding the spring type identification for the MK3 RS 197/200 - I've asked around a few people but no definite understanding as of yet. I took the original springs off the car a while ago for an aftermarket set, just gone to give them a quick clean as considering selling and I noticed differing coloured markings front to rear. As far as I was aware, mine has the cup pack, but the fronts have blue/green markings whereas the rears have orange, which leads me to believe that may not be the case.
It has cup dampers (orange markings) which is why I'm scratching my head a bit about the blue/green fronts, can anyone help me identify these in terms of what type they are? Thanks,
20160725_181756.jpg

Clio 197
Hi fella,

Quick question have you still got the front springs? I've been looking for a pair like that for a while now and if you still have them I would be interested in buying them.

Thanks