ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 36k service. WHERE?

RB 197 fatty
I know, im sorry, but i need your help.

Another 100 miles and im there. Gonna get a quote or two from local renault dealers, but in the mean time wheres the best place both price and quality wise to go. obviously local to Bedfordshire-ish is better. but im willing to travel to get it cheaper and better!

im guessing its mark fish or angelworks?

dunno. oh, and how much should i be expecting? roughly. im guessing around the 3-400 quid mark???

Any help appretiated! :)

Barge
K-tec? Birchdown? Check out any of the traders in the section - they all have websites, etc. so you can find out where they are.

K-tec also list prices on their website, I think Birchdown do too.

Better than yours. C*nt.
BTM (Fred) is a good shout, but may be a bit far away as 'Bedfordshire' is a little vague!

RB 197 fatty
cool, think its gonna be a case of the cheapest closest. I mean ok k-tec are £179.99 plus VAT which is very good, but they are in Dorset! so even if someone like say jam-sport are even 100quid more expensive, itll still work out cheaper thru travelling! cheers for the advice guys!

RB 197 fatty
birchdown, again, cheshire....quite far, they would have to really undercut people to get me to drive there!