ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Airfilter??

Clio 197 sport
Hi all,
Im considering upgrading my airfilter on my 197 to hopefully gain more Bhp when i get it chipped. I understand the importance of the engine needing cold air and not just lots of warm air drawn in from the engine bay. Im looking for something like this -
http://www.pipercross.net/carbon_fibre_technology.asp
If anyone has any sugestions other than the usual replacement panel filters or "just stick a K&N on it" ;) i would appreciate it....

CB600FS
Don't think many places have had a chance to 'tweek' or play with many 197s yet even though they've been out a year.

Play it safe - panel filter & a Remap ;)

edit- Speak to j11ase on here hes had loads done to his 197

R26

thats what i did well nearly
i have put in the itg panel filter for now and remap will be later in the year
a induction kit will be possible but not very easy to get a decent size cold air pipe to it due to position of the battery

the filter doesnt make a huge diffrence on its own but will make you car breath easer

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4

thats what i did well nearly
i have put in the itg panel filter for now and remap will be later in the year
a induction kit will be possible but not very easy to get a decent size cold air pipe to it due to position of the battery

the filter doesnt make a huge diffrence on its own but will make you car breath easer

I was going to get a remap but it now looks more unlikely. May just leave it as it is and buy a new car.