ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 badge

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I am wanting to remove the 'Renault sport' off the back of my 182, mainly due to me being slightly ocd and wanting to clean the boot up. I have a lime scale build up between the letters from previous poor washes before my time.

but am wanting to try a 197 badge (not the 200 style as already have 1 of these somewhere)

whats the cheapest place to get these?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Thanks ethan1996 , have seen the ones on eBay, ones like £40 and the other £60 :O

will give him a try :)

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Thanks ethan1996 , have seen the ones on eBay, ones like £40 and the other £60 :O

will give him a try :)

IIRC Myldan Auto Design (traders on here) also had some for sale a while back, not sure if it was a limited time thing or not though...

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
IIRC Myldan Auto Design (traders on here) also had some for sale a while back, not sure if it was a limited time thing or not though...

Thanks mate, tried them earlier but they reckon they stopped doing them due to not being able to get them anymore :( will try my local Renault at trade price and try Wolverhampton Renault on here

Clio Dci
I'd try Wolverhampton renault! By far cheaper on everything I've ordered than going to renault closer to me with trade discount!