ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 brakes

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Would these benefit from ds2500 or rs4's etc?

Not had an issues so far but you never know.

If so whats recommended & prices, thanks;)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
ive just put ds2500 on mine in preparation for cadwell but on the road they have been awesome ive given them a good few stabbs in quick succession and cant say i noticed any fade and the bite seems much better than standard!

Lionel Richie
yes rear DS2500's are available and also DS1.11 (rear)

front's there is DS2500, DS3000, DS1.11 and DS2.11

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Dunno why people bother with the rears? I was under the impression they do very little?

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
a friend of mine swapped the front pads with ds 2500 and when looked at the OE ones surprise: on the back wrote "ferodo brembo renault"
so they're made by ferodo, so I guess the 2500 aren't that much better. he also said there was no big difference

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The ones Renault put on your car if you can't get them to fade at silverstone why do you think they are going to fade :S

I also liked the standard pads. Didn't really notice much difference if any but they were cheaper than standard came replacement time.

I also liked the standard pads. Didn't really notice much difference if any but they were cheaper than standard came replacement time.
Well we was at Cadwell in andys R26R which runs the same pads and was pushing hard all day and with in the 240 miles we got fade once all day and that was it ;) it's now running DS1.11 Clio cup racer pads which are better but not by much

Lionel Richie
bugger! long day, but technically true also, they're both heavy brakers, and they also heavily break their cars, often ;) (saved it!) ;)

Last edited:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
nice save lol

Back on topic. I wouldn't change from standard unless you need to replace them.